Hyatt

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview Details – Applied online interview was less than week later

Interview Question – How do you like to be managed   Answer Question

Interviewed at Hyatt

Interview Details – Very professional. Accommodating and of course, hospitable. People smiled when you met them. Interviewed with HR and DOS. Standard interview questions. I felt comfortable in the interview. I feel that is important. Brush up on the company's mission, values and products because questions like this or related to this were asked.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Changes in current company turned fortunate

Very Easy Interview

Cambridge, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hyatt in February 2008.

Interview Details – 3 interviews

Interview Question – Discribe what I could bring to the table   View Answer

Negotiation Details – they were able to meet me in the middle of what I was looking for

Sales Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Hyatt in May 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was not very thorough...

Interview Questions

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hyatt in July 2010.

Interview Details – Started late due to busy interviewer- no drink or anything offered and I was sitting near a coffee bar of theirs. Nice staff.

Interview Questions

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hyatt in August 2008.

Interview Details – I went through a lengthy application process only to find out from human resources that they weren't considering anyone unless they had hotel experience. Their position requirements stated "A minimum of 1-4 years of hotel sales or comparable experience preferred" - it did not say REQUIRED.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!