Hyatt

Relevance Date Difficulty

Steward Interview

Steward
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hyatt in September 2012.

Interview Details – From the moment I was contacted to come in for my first interview, I realized that this was a different level of quality and service than I was used to. My interview was less anxious than anticipated and thoroughly satisfying after hearing that o was shifted to the next step. The interviewer was thorough for good reason. And I especially appreciate the communication put forth on his part in keeping me updated.

Interview Question – There was an incident o had wanted to keep discreet and the interviewer was courteous enough to make me aware that he was aware of the incident but reassured n
Me that it would go no further than our conversation. That made me feel at peace.
  Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hyatt in December 2010.

Interview Details – interview with HR, hiring manager, department head and if management position, HRD and General Manager.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in a hotel   Answer Question

Hospitality Specialist Interview

Hospitality Specialist
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Hyatt in January 2010.

Interview Details – The process was very quick and easy. I applied online and was called back the next day for an interview. Went for the first interview and was asked to come back the next day for the second interview. After leaving the second interview they called my references that day and I was offered the job the next.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Told pay was non negotiable for first 90 days, was able to negotiate after that.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!

Hyatt Videos

Hyatt – Why Work for Us?

We are a global hospitality company with widely recognized, industry leading brands and a tradition of innovation developed over our more than fifty-year history. Our mission is to provide authentic hospitality by… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hyatt interview questions and advice in Washington, DC. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hyatt employees and interview candidates.