Hyatt

Updated Sep 19, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Hyatt in July 2014.

It was pretty good. Talking with 4 ADOS then the DOS. They asked general questions like why you want to work here, what is your strength, your past working experience, introduce your self and so on so forth.

Steward Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hyatt in September 2012.

From the moment I was contacted to come in for my first interview, I realized that this was a different level of quality and service than I was used to. My interview was less anxious than anticipated and thoroughly satisfying after hearing that o was shifted to the next step. The interviewer was thorough for good reason. And I especially appreciate the communication put forth on his part in keeping me updated.

Interview Questions
    • There was an incident o had wanted to keep discreet and the interviewer was courteous enough to make me aware that he was aware of the incident but reassured n
      Me that it would go no further than our conversation. That made me feel at peace.

Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hyatt in December 2010.

interview with HR, hiring manager, department head and if management position, HRD and General Manager.

Hospitality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hyatt in January 2010.

The process was very quick and easy. I applied online and was called back the next day for an interview. Went for the first interview and was asked to come back the next day for the second interview. After leaving the second interview they called my references that day and I was offered the job the next.

Interview Questions
    Told pay was non negotiable for first 90 days, was able to negotiate after that.