Hyatt Interview Questions & Reviews in Washington, DC

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Steward Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hyatt in September 2012.

From the moment I was contacted to come in for my first interview, I realized that this was a different level of quality and service than I was used to. My interview was less anxious than anticipated and thoroughly satisfying after hearing that o was shifted to the next step. The interviewer was thorough for good reason. And I especially appreciate the communication put forth on his part in keeping me updated.

Interview Questions
    • There was an incident o had wanted to keep discreet and the interviewer was courteous enough to make me aware that he was aware of the incident but reassured n
      Me that it would go no further than our conversation. That made me feel at peace.
        Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hyatt in December 2010.

interview with HR, hiring manager, department head and if management position, HRD and General Manager.

Hospitality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Hyatt in January 2010.

The process was very quick and easy. I applied online and was called back the next day for an interview. Went for the first interview and was asked to come back the next day for the second interview. After leaving the second interview they called my references that day and I was offered the job the next.

Interview Questions
    Told pay was non negotiable for first 90 days, was able to negotiate after that.

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!