Hydro Aluminium

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hydro Aluminium in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter for a position in Florida. After his initial screening, he step a phone interview with an operations manager, hiring manager and Human Resources Manager. The phone interview was about 40 minutes in length. It involved standard questions and answers that gaged my interest and qualifications. It went very well and the operations manager asked me if I could visit them the very next Monday (the phone interview was on a Friday).
Since their travel agency was closed, I made my own travel arraingements and paid with my own credit card. I arrived on Monday and interviewed with the HR manager, hiring manager and a peer engineer. They did take me to lunch where we could relax a little and continue the job conversations.
I flew back home that day. The recruiter contacted me and said they were very interested. It took a couple of weeks, but finally recieved a very attractive offer. Unfortunately, the job did not pan out in the end.

Interview Question – Why do you want to relocate to Florida?   Answer Question

Worked for Hydro Aluminium? Contribute to the Community!