Hydro One Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hydro One in May 2012.

It would be a group of person to give you a interview, and it will last for almost 30 min. There are various of questions which related to your professional knowledge and your personality. of course, you need to prepare some valuable question.
The atmosphere is quite easy.

Interview Questions
  • Give me some examples to show your ability to multitask   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hydro One

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Hydro One in June 2009.

The interview was scheduled by phone. The hiring manager called and scheduled it. She was respectful of my time and asked whether I could talk at the time, because I was at work at the time.

The interview started off with I being asked to talk about my education and experience. However, over the course, they made it clear that they wanted me to focus only on my most recent employement, which I knew and expected any way.

Skill question was good, requiring data analysis and summary, and a report for top-executive eyes.

Interview Questions
    • How would you prepare a report for top-executive in 20 minutes, for use by that executive in a speech/ presentation?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Hydro One in August 2010.

behavioural questions, some technical questions

Interview Questions

Worked for Hydro One? Contribute to the Community!