Hydro One

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hydro One in May 2012.

Interview Details – It would be a group of person to give you a interview, and it will last for almost 30 min. There are various of questions which related to your professional knowledge and your personality. of course, you need to prepare some valuable question.
The atmosphere is quite easy.

Interview Question – Give me some examples to show your ability to multitask   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Hydro One in June 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was scheduled by phone. The hiring manager called and scheduled it. She was respectful of my time and asked whether I could talk at the time, because I was at work at the time.

The interview started off with I being asked to talk about my education and experience. However, over the course, they made it clear that they wanted me to focus only on my most recent employement, which I knew and expected any way.

Skill question was good, requiring data analysis and summary, and a report for top-executive eyes.

Interview Question – How would you prepare a report for top-executive in 20 minutes, for use by that executive in a speech/ presentation?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Hydro One in August 2010.

Interview Details – behavioural questions, some technical questions

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hydro One

Worked for Hydro One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hydro One Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hydro One employees and interview candidates.