Hydrogen Group plc

Updated Jan 16, 2015
Updated Jan 16, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hydrogen Group plc

Entry Level Interview

Sent in my resume then had a phone call with one of the team leaders which led to 2 further interviews in the office. Whole process was quick and took about 3 weeks. 1st interview is basic competency questions and strengths and weaknesses. The next interview was much of the same but in person and I met a few more people. The last interview was made up of a one on one to start where I was given scenario questions. I then spent the next few hours observing calls and listening in. There was then a break for lunch and after lunch I did my own calls. Unfortunately no one really picked up so I had to do a role play with one of their employees. Lastly I was interviewed by two other members of the team and asked similar questions to the initial interview, such as why do you want to work here etc.

Interview Questions
    • Say Goldman Sachs had been looking for a candidate for a specific role and hadn;t had any luck in a few months. We were not contracted to do it but you felt you had the perfect candidate so put them forward. GS loved them and wanted to hire them but said that our retainer fee was too high and they would only pay 20% not 30% what would you do?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hydrogen Group plc in April 2014.

Phone interview iith Internal Recruitment, followed by competency-based interview with Internal Recruitment and Marketing Assistant (whose role I am now in - he moved abroad). Finally I had to create a marketing specific presentation and present this to the Marketing Director along with a few questions about the role and previous experience.

Interview Questions
    • What 3 qualities will you need to be successful in this role?   Answer Question
    I discussed the salary and the opportunity to raise this following the probation period (5 months). This was agreed by Internal Recruitment as is standard procedure within the company and relates to target analysis and the company bonus scheme.