Hydrogen Group plc Interview Questions in London, England

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hydrogen Group plc

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hydrogen Group plc (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview iith Internal Recruitment, followed by competency-based interview with Internal Recruitment and Marketing Assistant (whose role I am now in - he moved abroad). Finally I had to create a marketing specific presentation and present this to the Marketing Director along with a few questions about the role and previous experience.

Interview Questions

• What 3 qualities will you need to be successful in this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I discussed the salary and the opportunity to raise this following the probation period (5 months). This was agreed by Internal Recruitment as is standard procedure within the company and relates to target analysis and the company bonus scheme.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hydrogen Group plc (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

phone interview, then a face to face with the manager team leader then last interview with the director and a work sample day where you spend the morning interviewing then working for few hours to get a real understanding of how the work is. get on the phone talk to candidates, get leads and referrals.

Interview Questions

• motivation to join? why work in recruitment? why work in London? what do you know about the company? what research have you made? would you consider relocation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing really as the internal recruiter handled everything, got an offer and accepted so didnt negotiate any extra

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hydrogen Group plc (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

I had one telephone interview. Quite easy, why hydrogen group, why recruitment etc. 1st Interview was with my later line manager. She was lovely and being a fresh graduate out of University was very friendly which put me at ease. I was then asked in for a 2nd interview with the associate director and later that day asked to complete a work sample. I think the work sample is one of the best recruitment methods I have seen because it enables a potential consultant to actually get a taster of what it's going to be like as well as meet their potential team. During the work sample you will be on the phone a lot and they encourage you to soak up as much information as possible so it's helpful to bring along a notepad and pen and look like you are really paying attention and writing down any key bits of information and helpful tips they give you.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you disagreed with someone and how did you persuade them around to your way of thinking.   1 Answer