Hydrogen Group plc

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hydrogen Group plc

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hydrogen Group plc in April 2014.

Phone interview iith Internal Recruitment, followed by competency-based interview with Internal Recruitment and Marketing Assistant (whose role I am now in - he moved abroad). Finally I had to create a marketing specific presentation and present this to the Marketing Director along with a few questions about the role and previous experience.

Interview Questions
    • What 3 qualities will you need to be successful in this role?   Answer Question
    I discussed the salary and the opportunity to raise this following the probation period (5 months). This was agreed by Internal Recruitment as is standard procedure within the company and relates to target analysis and the company bonus scheme.