Hyland Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hyland.

Interview

phone interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyland

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hyland (Cleveland, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

I have got a call from the HR department and they scheduled an HR interview.

It was about 30-40mins interview. At the end of the call, she said, the Technical Manager from two departments will call me for an interview(which I wasn't aware and unprepared). Though I answered well in the technical interview. I was not selected.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hyland (Cleveland, OH) in September 2010.

Interview

Honestly dissapointing. They selected me for the onsite interview after 2 phone interviews. Then they realised that flight charges were expensive and decided to have me drive there. When i informed them i'm unable to do that, they went ahead and scheduled ANOTHER phone interview after which they wanted on site again. But it was just a gimmick to not spend money and reject me anyway. They informed me that they will not be taking any cnadidates for the position as of now. Which is stupid because it was an URGENT priority. Nonsense behavior. I cannot believe a company will stoop so low to reject a candidate. Why waste my time? If they are not willing to pay for having candidates on site, they should only interview locals!