Hyland

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Workflow Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hyland in June 2009.

I was first contacted for a phone screen interview, where I talked for about an hour of my past experience, previous projects and overall expertise and experience. It was not a technical interview per se, I felt that they were just trying to 'feel' how good I would perform. Afterwards, they decided to flew me in to Cleveland for a series of in-person interviews, including a technical interview, a lunch-meeting, manager interview and again they tried to feel how well I would match the corporate culture and goals. The meetings were good, people were agreeable, and corporate culture is relaxed and fun.

Interview Questions
  • How would you like to be remembered by the people in an organization if you decide to leave.   View Answer
  • What is the most difficult situation you have encountered and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question