Hyphen Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hyphen

Candidate Interview Review

Recruitment Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hyphen (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for a role a few months ago, received an email and than the contact stayed out from the internal recruiter. Now a few months later i applied for another role through hyphen and i was contacted by the same recruiter. We had an initial conversation and my cv would be sent to the hiring manager at their client that day. I called back a few days after for the status and was told there was no feedback yet. Tried to email a few days after that again and never received a reply or phone call. Contact just get's ignored. Very very bad for your career to work with this guys. I would not trust them with your cv as you never know what happens behind the scenes.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions you get asked when being introduced to a client. Salary expectations etc.   1 Answer