Hyundai America Technical Center

Hyundai America Technical Center Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hyundai America Technical Center

Engineer I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hyundai America Technical Center.

I applied for an NVH engineer and was called about a week later to see if i wanted to get an interview with the hiring manager as a thermal engineer. Went over to the proving grounds and asked about my education and what i knew about the company and their management. i was asked general questions about my experience and what i had on my resume. also about some of the experinece i had that related to the job description.

Interview Questions
    • question about leadership. name a time when i managed a team and how my experience dealing with it was.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hyundai America Technical Center.

Beyond the general STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Results) initiative questions the interview wasn't too bad. There were technical questions asked in regards to what I knew about Bluetooth:
    Do you know the frequency at which Bluetooth operates?
    Tell me about some Bluetooth Profiles you may be familiar with and explain how they work...
    Have you used any Bluetooth test tools/software, and if so name them please...

Interview Questions
    • There were no real difficult questions asked that I can think of.   Answer Question
    There was no real negotiation process. The contract house just gave me a figure and explained that this was what the customer (HATCI) was looking for.

Quality Engineer Interview

General Questions: Tell me about your strengths/weaknesses, and how did you overcome challenges

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hyundai America Technical Center in October 2010.

The overall interview experience was very positive. After applying on-line, HR contacted me for a brief phone interview, and then I was invited on-sight to interview the hiring manager. Not many people to speak with for this in-person interview. Asked very standard questions about past work roles and requests for situational experiences.

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage your workload when there are very little resources to assist you in getting the job done?   View Answer