Hyundai Capital America

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hyundai Capital America in April 2013.

Met the recruiter at a job fair. I reached out to them with a follow-up email from the career fair and then they scheduled an interview. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Capital America

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Hyundai Capital America.

Here's information on each step in the hiring process, including applying for jobs, interviewing, employment testing, background checks, and job offers, along with tips and advice on each step in the hiring process.

Job Applications

The first step in the hiring process is, of course, to apply for jobs and to get your application into contention for the jobs you are interested in. Here's a step by step guide to apply for a job, including how to apply for a job online, how to fill out a job application, how to write job application letters, and tips and advice for applying for jobs.

Interview Questions
    • You may receive a job offer contingent on a background check and/or a credit check. Or, a background check may be conducted prior to a company offering a job. What the company learns during the background check could result in you not getting a job offer or in the job offer being withdrawn.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hyundai Capital America in May 2012.

Applied to the position through a recruiter. Their was a panel interview with well prepared questions. After that the HR rep told me to submit paper work. I never heard from them again. It was somewhat disappointing but, I still had a more pleasant experience.