Hyundai Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lebanon, ME
    Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, ME

I interviewed online - interviewed at Hyundai in August 2013.

To be hired i needed to have a bachelor degree in business management and the point of this post is to create an in house financial lending section to the SME & Rentals companies, however the structure was to be able to build this section with minimum risks and highest credit flow management.

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected question was, what if you got hired? then what!!!!   Answer Question

We had no good deal

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hyundai in January 2012.

This interview process was very relaxed not high pressure at all. I just went in and talked a little bit about myself. They gave me a few expectations of the job and I went from there.

Interview Questions
    • I really didnt have an unexpected question or difficult answer.   Answer Question

Vehicle Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hyundai.

Had a phone interview and a onsite interview with Hyundai . My interview went very well, I had asked if there were any concerns getting to a second interview and they said there were none. I was never stumped during the interview and left them with a positive impression. No highly technical questions were asked. I provided details as to my background which closely matched the position.

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lagrange, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Hyundai in May 2009.

I went into a room with another candidate that applied for an IT specialist position. There was a senior manager of the department I was trying out for and senior manager of HR. Three other interviewers were there and they seem like assistant manager to manager type. The questions were pretty straight forward such as what I think quality assurance is and stuff.

Auto Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hyundai in March 2013.

communication over telephone, the interview takes around 20 minutes, communication over telephone, the interview takes around 20 minutescommunication over telephone, the interview takes around 20 minutescommunication over telephone, the interview takes around 20 minutes

work-life balance is good, leadership is good

Human Resource Interview

applied in my city's hyundai showroom for snagging a job as Human resource manager.. it was just a trial to work with them. working attitude was good and worth noticable. if someone is worth acquirable at his/her own part,things would be easier in the interview.

Training Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Markham, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Hyundai in April 2014.

I received a call the same day as I applied on line. I did a short phone interview with the recruiter who advised me that I would receive a call within a few days if the hiring manager wanted me to come in for a face to face interview. I received a call back that same day asking me to come in for a 2nd interview. It was a standard behavioural interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. Several initial questions such as 'tell me about yourself' and 'what do you know about our company'. Followed by a number of behavioural questions related to the role. The environment was very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • None of them were particularly difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Hyundai in March 2013.

planning means i want to intrested in car models.i have attented 3 interviews.

Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Hyundai.

1. HR interview + Analysis Interview
    2. Executive Interview + English Interview

Mostly expectable ones, no need to prepare for it really.
    Just simulation and being confident in front of people would be enough.

For the english part, if you are not native, you need a little practice.
    Good luck everyone!

Direct offer w/o negotiation

Strategic Network Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hyundai in January 2013.

Hiring and Interview process was very fast they were definitely sticking to their SLA in getting back to me within their specified time. I was interviewed by HR first week of January, before I knew it, I was already onboard 2nd week of February

Worked for Hyundai? Contribute to the Community!