Hyundai Mobis

Updated Oct 4, 2014
Updated Oct 4, 2014

2.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Traditional...behavior type interview...looking for your contribution

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Hyundai Mobis in December 2013.

Their HR had contacted me 2+ months after I had initially applied for the position. I had completely forgot that I had applied for it, but I thought I give it a shot anyways. The interview process went smoothly, but there was no follow up call or email from the hiring manager or human resources. You are left in the dark where you stand. A courtesy call goes a long way in making a good impression from the company and the people that work there. After reading all of the negative reviews from the company, I am not surprised.

Interview Questions
    • The questions they ask are pretty standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Hyundai Mobis in May 2013.

Everyone including other managers were very friendly and the feedback was that everyone liked me...then they said no. Recruiter had said the Korean manager wanted someone not afraid to say 'no' to staff or suppliers.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle supplier claims for obsolete materials from several years ago without any history or other information?   View Answer

Assistant Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hyundai Mobis.

I was contacted by an outside recruiter for the position. First, I had a 30min phone interview with a direct manager and one other account manager. My second interview was on-site which was 1.5k miles away from me, so they flew me in for an overnight trip with all expense paid. Initial on-site interview was with an HR manager which was very short(20mins). HR person explained about the company and the benefit, then asked typical interview questions that were not very specific to the job position. Immediately after, I had a face interview with same two people from the initial phone interview. Interview lasted about 1.5hrs and questions were job specific to determine my ability to perform the job responsibilities. Couple of main job responsibilities were project management and client relationship which I was experienced and very comfortable with, especially within auto industry..

compensation disagreement

Purchasing Speicialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hyundai Mobis in November 2011.

1. Phone Interview
    2. Skype or On-Site Interview
    3. Background Check
    4. Offer Letter

No negotiation. Take or Leave

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hyundai Mobis in July 2010.

I got to interview with the HR, followed by a plant tour and then ended it with one more interview with the Operations Manager.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hyundai Mobis.

not at all good but very basic questions

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

interviewed at Hyundai Mobis in July 2013.

Interview is good. But if you are an outstation candidate and if you are to attend face to face interview, then ask them to make the travel arrangements. Donot spend from your side because these guys are not good at professionalism. They will iritate you to return the interview expenses.

Interview Questions

Lack of professionalism from HR department

Marketing Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hyundai Mobis in May 2012.

Interview was not planned properly. it seemed they were not ready to fill the vacant position. Information placed in add was different.

Sales Specialist Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hyundai Mobis in July 2010.

Started off as an email, then met face to face with the manager and other specialist. Asked personal questions.