Hyundai Rotem USA Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hyundai Rotem USA

Car Builder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hyundai Rotem USA in June 2010.

Test taken before interview, in-person interview was brief. Mainly questions about prior experience were asked and some questions were given to test knowledge but easy all around. Received a call back for orientation the following day where I was given an offer letter and a drug test to complete the hiring process.

Office Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hyundai Rotem USA in October 2011.

Recruiter repeatedly contacted me saying that there was a good match for me. Arrived at the interview, I realized that the job title was not what the recruiter told me. Anyways, did the interview and received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions
    • They asked person questions that were not related to the job and the company. I wondered if my answer to those non-relevant questions would have affected my interview?   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable. Underpaid.

NONE Interview

Generalist call first, then interview with the CEO and the head of the department. They both can't speak English well, they think they are smart, but are very rude and ignorant. Very very rude, typical 'Korean style' rudeness. This is America, not Korea.

Interview Questions
    • None. All the same, but they doubt their interviewers, asking 'i am the king you are the servant' questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Hyundai Rotem USA? Contribute to the Community!