Hyundai Rotem USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Car Builder Interview

Car Builder
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hyundai Rotem USA in June 2010.

Interview Details – Test taken before interview, in-person interview was brief. Mainly questions about prior experience were asked and some questions were given to test knowledge but easy all around. Received a call back for orientation the following day where I was given an offer letter and a drug test to complete the hiring process.

Office Staff Interview

Office Staff
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hyundai Rotem USA in October 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter repeatedly contacted me saying that there was a good match for me. Arrived at the interview, I realized that the job title was not what the recruiter told me. Anyways, did the interview and received an offer the next day.

Interview Question – They asked person questions that were not related to the job and the company. I wondered if my answer to those non-relevant questions would have affected my interview?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable. Underpaid.

NONE Interview

NONE

Interviewed at Hyundai Rotem USA

Interview Details – Generalist call first, then interview with the CEO and the head of the department. They both can't speak English well, they think they are smart, but are very rude and ignorant. Very very rude, typical 'Korean style' rudeness. This is America, not Korea.

Interview Question – None. All the same, but they doubt their interviewers, asking 'i am the king you are the servant' questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Hyundai Rotem USA? Contribute to the Community!