I-Cubed

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at I-Cubed in October 2012.

This company is completely unorganized and chaotic. The CEO puts people in positions with no prior experience and the HR interviewer even said professional hires don't stay around long. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I interviewed with five people and everyone of them said the organization was 'chaotic'. What a way to start an interview. The company is cheap, they did not pay for travel expenses and the HR person told me they were just making payroll. HR scheduled a follow-up interview and then never followed up on it. Then another HR person called me on the day of the interview and asked if I needed directions, when I told her there was not an interview because the HR Director did not call me she apologized and said she would get back with me. It's truly embarrassing that NC State would even entertain a company like this on their campus. The NC State Board of Directors really need to re-evaluate this decision and I will be writing them.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were ridiculous because the people interviewing were just starting out and had no idea what type of questions to ask.   View Answers (2)