I-Cubed

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Raleigh, NC

I interviewed at I-Cubed in October 2013.

Interview Details – Telephone interview first. The two separate interviews afterward.

Interview Question – How much can you travel?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at I-Cubed.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews from multiple levels of employees. Sometimes asked to present on a topic on the fly to see how well you respond to pressure and communicate. Make sure you research the company and WEM and PLM and understand what the company is about.

Interview Question – Make a 4 slide deck on android or apple and why we as a company should make one or the other our company standard phone. Present that to the audience. Given 20 min to prepare.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

I applied online and interviewed at I-Cubed.

Interview Details – Initial screen, phone call, face to face

Interview Question – Nothing unusual. general javascript questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at I-Cubed.

Interview Details – Applied for software engineer position. Scheduled a 1 hour onsite interview in Raleigh. Met with HR person for first half and was mostly told about the company. Met with engineer and lead group for second half. Was asked questions like tell me what you have done. Position was posted as software engineer and written up like you were expected to work both independently and in a group. However, the position was actually for team lead. It was not until the end of the interview that it was mentioned that they were actually looking to fill the lead role, and were very interested in lead experience.

Interview Question – All questions were non-specific... tell me what you have done, what types of things you have worked on.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Business Development Interview

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at I-Cubed in October 2012.

Interview Details – This company is completely unorganized and chaotic. The CEO puts people in positions with no prior experience and the HR interviewer even said professional hires don't stay around long. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I interviewed with five people and everyone of them said the organization was 'chaotic'. What a way to start an interview. The company is cheap, they did not pay for travel expenses and the HR person told me they were just making payroll. HR scheduled a follow-up interview and then never followed up on it. Then another HR person called me on the day of the interview and asked if I needed directions, when I told her there was not an interview because the HR Director did not call me she apologized and said she would get back with me. It's truly embarrassing that NC State would even entertain a company like this on their campus. The NC State Board of Directors really need to re-evaluate this decision and I will be writing them.

Interview Question – The questions were ridiculous because the people interviewing were just starting out and had no idea what type of questions to ask.   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for I-Cubed? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at I-Cubed interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by I-Cubed employees and interview candidates.