I-Flow

Interviews for Top Jobs at I-Flow

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at I-Flow in April 2011.

Met with HR, then the team, then the hiring manager, was offered the job the next day. Prior to meeting them, had call with HR outside agency. Once the job was offered, had to go through thorough background check, drug test, had to supply proof of previous employment and W2's. Background check was a pain as I didn't want to tell my old employer until it was completed.

Interview Questions
    Vacation was non-negotiable, but the vacation policy of 2 weeks is terrible (first time in my over 20 year career that I've had only 2 weeks). Negotiated a small bump in salary to address the lack of vacation time, and a signing bonus.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at I-Flow in February 2009.

retained recruiter. the whole process was bizarre. very vague questions. non-comittal on direct questions. hiring manager was not present. no questions related to situational experience.

Interview Questions