I-Flow

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at I-Flow in April 2011.

Interview Details – Met with HR, then the team, then the hiring manager, was offered the job the next day. Prior to meeting them, had call with HR outside agency. Once the job was offered, had to go through thorough background check, drug test, had to supply proof of previous employment and W2's. Background check was a pain as I didn't want to tell my old employer until it was completed.

Interview Question – How comfortable was I with Cadavers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Vacation was non-negotiable, but the vacation policy of 2 weeks is terrible (first time in my over 20 year career that I've had only 2 weeks). Negotiated a small bump in salary to address the lack of vacation time, and a signing bonus.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager

The process took 3 days - interviewed at I-Flow in February 2009.

Interview Details – retained recruiter. the whole process was bizarre. very vague questions. non-comittal on direct questions. hiring manager was not present. no questions related to situational experience.

Interview Question – what do you know about I-Flow?   View Answer

Worked for I-Flow? Contribute to the Community!