Microsoft
3.6 of 5 7,029 reviews
www.microsoft.com Redmond, WA 5000+ Employees

Microsoft Software Development Engineer Interview Question (student candidate)

"I am stucked in a meeting room. I have to predict out side temperature. No technology is available."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Software Development Engineer Interview Review - one of 3,171 Microsoft Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 2
votes
Come with an estimate based on your assumptions and explain - the key is to explain that you don't know the exact answer but you can find out and explain how you would do it.
This is very important do not try to answer the question if you don't know the answer. Its like being at a customer answering question by guessing.

By the way, this is my idea why this question is asked and I don't what is expected by this question I guessing :)
- the outside temperature on Jun 17, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Microsoft – Why Work for Us?

What do you want in a job? Do you want more than a paycheck? At Microsoft, you can discover potential you didn’t know you had, push your limits, turn your ideas into reality and make a real impact on the industry and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees and interview candidates.