Fresenius Medical Care - North America
www.fmcna.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Technical Operations Manager Interview Question

I interviewed in Tyler, TX and was asked:
"I can see being rejected for not having the management experience (per my CV), as the job mostly entailed compliance with numerous OSHA, AAMI, MEDICARE, codes and standards. It was a Technical Services manager job rolled into a Facilities Operations Manager job (two jobs in one). I was rejected for the part of the job I knew best, which was the function of techs in the field and dialysis equipment repair. The director had not even read my CV (or read it correctly) till an hour before the interview. I could have had the interview, but turned it down as he had already rejected me for the stupidest of reasons."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Technical Operations Manager Interview Review - one of 68 Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees and interview candidates.