Accenture
3.6 of 5 7,214 reviews
www.accenture.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Hyderābād (India) and was asked:
"I'd mention the trick question , and that was .... which is my least favourite (hated) subject of engineering !!"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Associate Software Engineer Interview Review - one of 2,685 Accenture Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
The good answer would have been to fool around with words , saying you liked all subjects , and didn't hated any , but i answered , software engineering , as its a bore theory subject , and then i had to endure 10 min. of how i am being offered the profile of Software Engineer , and i don't even liked the subject . Than I explained how I hated to cram subjects for exams , and liked conceptual subjects better , and maybe because he hated to cram himself ... he was satisfied finally.
- Interview Candidate on Jun 16, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.