Progressive Insurance
www.progressive.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Progressive Insurance Claims Representative Senior Interview Question

I interviewed in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH and was asked:
"I did role playing with a friend to prepare for the interview after finding 30 of the most difficult interview questions on line. I didn't get anything unexpected; however, I am VERY GLAD that I prepared because the interview is extremely extensive and they want very specific examples of how you have handled situations they ask about in your past. work history. You absolutely must be prepared or you may as well not even bother to apply. a few of the questions: 1. Describe a specific time where you had to handle three tasks as one time with a deadline. What action did you take to work through the situation and what was the outcome. 2. Tell me about a specific time when you had to negotiate. What was the situation, what was the action you took and what was the final outcome. 3. Tell me about a specific time when you had a conflict with a co-worker or boss and how you handled it. What was the situation, what was the action you took and what was the final outcome. 4. Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a company policy. What was the situation/policy, what was the action you took, what was the final outcome. The questions are all very, very specific and they are all just like the questions above. Read all the different Progressive interview questions on glass door, write them down and practice them over and over and over with someone else in order to prepare. It paid off for me and I was offered the position."
Tags: behavioral
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Claims Representative Senior Interview Review - one of 319 Progressive Insurance Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Progressive Insurance – Why Work for Us?

Around here, people use the word “love” when talking about their jobs. That’s because Progressive is a special type of place… where you don’t stop until a project is finished—then eagerly move on to new and exciting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Progressive Insurance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Progressive Insurance employees and interview candidates.