Salesforce.com
www.salesforce.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Salesforce.com Senior Product Manager Interview Question

I interviewed in San Francisco, CA and was asked:
"I don't remember particular questions, unfortunately. When I rate the interviews as "Average" I'm using the criteria of a senior product manager interview. I would expect this to be challenging, on average, and to cover technical, business, and personal skills in a lot of depth, over the course of multiple interviews. I don't recall a specific "case" type question in this interview process, although there might have been one. Several other interview processes included cases during the same period."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Senior Product Manager Interview Review - one of 379 Salesforce.com Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Salesforce.com – Why Work for Us?

Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways and revolutionizing the way businesses sell, service, market, and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Salesforce.com interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Salesforce.com employees and interview candidates.