I-many

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Consultant, Professional Services Interview

Technical Consultant, Professional Services
Portland, ME

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at I-many in October 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted through recruiter, two telephone interviews, on site interviews with 5 people, one follow up telephone call. While interviewing for a position where I had significant technical expertise on the software and had come from an engagement supporting one of their clients as an internal resource.

Interview Question – Provide a scenario and result where you were put in a confrontational position with a client where the client was clearly wrong in his/her approach to the work and your reaction or direction to correct the situation.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better offer.

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at I-many in September 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for the position online and got a mail back from the hiring manager regarding the time the phone interview is going to be held. The interview process went on for 10-15 minutes. First part of the interview was general like tell me about yourself, strengths and weakness. Later part was like which is your favorite website? why? how would you sell your previous project for XYZ ? give the top 3 features.

Interview Question – what is your favorite website?   Answer Question

Software Architect Interview

Software Architect

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at I-many in February 2010.

Interview Details – First I had a simple phone interview. Then they arranged on-site interview for whole day. The interview was not particular challenging. I had good conversations with hiring managers and key members of the company. They handled the interview process well.

Interview Question – About multi-threading in java   Answer Question

Worked for I-many? Contribute to the Community!