I-many Interview Questions

Technical Consultant, Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at I-many (Portland, ME) in October 2013.

Interview

Contacted through recruiter, two telephone interviews, on site interviews with 5 people, one follow up telephone call. While interviewing for a position where I had significant technical expertise on the software and had come from an engagement supporting one of their clients as an internal resource.

Interview Questions

• Provide a scenario and result where you were put in a confrontational position with a client where the client was clearly wrong in his/her approach to the work and your reaction or direction to correct the situation.   Answer Question

Better offer.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at I-many (San Jose, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

I applied for the position online and got a mail back from the hiring manager regarding the time the phone interview is going to be held. The interview process went on for 10-15 minutes. First part of the interview was general like tell me about yourself, strengths and weakness. Later part was like which is your favorite website? why? how would you sell your previous project for XYZ ? give the top 3 features.

Software Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at I-many in February 2010.

Interview

First I had a simple phone interview. Then they arranged on-site interview for whole day. The interview was not particular challenging. I had good conversations with hiring managers and key members of the company. They handled the interview process well.