Informatica
www.informatica.com Redwood City, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Informatica Human Resources Interview Question

I interviewed in Redwood City, CA and was asked:
"I think the toughest questions were the 'how would you solve x problem' questions. The reason is that they were usually based on real situations that the interviewee didn't have all the necessary information about. You kind of felt like you were giving a 'meh' answer because you just knew there was a lot more data that you'd like to be able to consider. They really just wanted to understand your process and see how you would apply your experience though."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Human Resources Interview Review - one of 119 Informatica Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Informatica – Why Work for Us?

We Put Potential to Work We believe the information potential is endless—and data integration is more important than ever. We believe it is the bedrock of truth that enables organizations to ask and answer even more… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Informatica interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Informatica employees and interview candidates.