American Airlines
www.aa.com Fort Worth, TX 5000+ Employees

American Airlines Purchasing Analyst Interview Question

I interviewed in Fort Worth, TX and was asked:
"I was asked to answer investment, finance (such as Return on Investment), and math problems. These problems were verbally given and I was expected to answer by working the problems with a paper and pencil while the interviewer sat and stared at me. Extremely unprofessional. Normally, if you are tested, you are given a room, a computer, and a typed test. And, this was for a low level, low paying position."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Purchasing Analyst Interview Review - one of 383 American Airlines Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Actually this is a norm in this industry with any airline; namely a pricing to RM position. They dont necessary want to see if the answer is right, they just want to know your though process in figuring out the question and how well you did under pressure.
- Anonymous on Jun 12, 2014 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Airlines interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Airlines employees and interview candidates.