S&P Capital IQ

www.spcapitaliq.com

S&P Capital IQ Tech QA Interview Question

I interviewed in Gurgaon, Haryana (India) and was asked:
"I was confused between Load and Stress Testing....and one particular Test Case I interpreted wrongly"
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Tech QA Interview Review - one of 217 S&P Capital IQ Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

given to anwers
- nagesh on Oct 3, 2012
votes
hey can you tell me what kind of puzzles did they ask in your interview plz rep asap as i m having my interview on 8 oct .the technicAL one 4th round ..n which test case they have given you ...??rep me to kanika.sawal@gmail.com....
- kanika on Oct 4, 2012
Hii
Can u plz tell me more about the technical questions. Reply on charu.vk@gmail.com
- Charu on Oct 5, 2012
votes
Can u plz tell me more about the technical questions. n can you tell me what kind of puzzles did they ask in your interview plz rep ..n which test case they have given you ...??rep me to sathishgangireddy @gmail.com....
- SATHISH on Oct 29, 2012
votes
pls pls tell whether finanance wale ques aayenge ya aptitude nd eng types aayenge
- guest13 on Nov 5, 2012
votes
Plz tell me sum interview ques of capital iq as i m havng intervw on tuesday/
- Mehak on Nov 18, 2012
votes
hey, if any one got interview questions on test cases, puzzles...please mail at msrk.maks@yahoo.com
- Mak on Feb 5, 2013
votes
if anybody could fwd me relevent interview questions like appti. test cases or technical questions, it would be a favor. pleae fwd me on arorameenu88@gmail.com
- Anonymous on Feb 10, 2013
votes
can anyone tell me what kind of puzzle question and test cases were asked i would be really thankful....
please frwrd me on gaurav.mongia1990@gmail.com
thanq...
- gaurav on Feb 12, 2013
hey buddy can you please contact me at vishuvashishth3@gmail.com
- vishu vashishth on Apr 30, 2013
votes
hey..can someone plz help me out with some expected questions/word puzzles in d 4rth round?
i have my interview tomorrow..
My id is aliyashaista@gmail.com