IBM
3.2 of 5 10,993 reviews
www.ibm.com Armonk, NY 5000+ Employees

IBM Process Engineer Interview Question

I interviewed in Hopewell Junction, NY and was asked:
"I was questioned thoroughly on the contents of my resume, as my experience made me a prime candidate for the position even though I was fresh out of college. They were keen on seeing if I could intelligently and succinctly explain my technical experience, whether it be from class projects or elective undergraduate research. I believe I also demonstrated my willingness to learn while on the job (lean manufacturing, etc.) as well as enthusiasm for the position and the company. I was also asked typical behavioral questions one would expect."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Process Engineer Interview Review - one of 2,092 IBM Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

IBM – Why Work for Us?

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can cultivate your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IBM interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IBM employees and interview candidates.