Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
www.rosewoodhotels.com Dallas, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Rosewood Hotels & Resorts SPA Manager Interview Question

I interviewed in Menlo Park, CA and was asked:
"I was told the previous management was disliked and had been forced out by the current team. I was asked how I would address the issues within the team and gain their trust."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a SPA Manager Interview Review - one of 7 Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
This question, while not unexpected in one sense- how to earn trust- threw me because they were revealing negative information in the job interview.
I answered as if the negative information had no bearing and explained I would come in as a sponge and absorb as much as possible in the beginning, changing nothing and learning personalities before attempting to make effective change. Of course, I would follow the direction of my leader if change was directed.
- Interview Candidate on Jun 12, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rosewood Hotels & Resorts employees and interview candidates.