IAC

2.9

Manager FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IAC in November 2014.

I was very happy to be contacted for the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis opportunity within their CityGrid media group of IAC.

I saw the position posted on LinkedIn and indeed and applied directly through The IAC website. I received an email a week or so later from a human resources representative asking that I give her a call. I called the same day.

To my surprise the recruiter was hostile and overly aggressive. When I called the company the recruited greeted me with "Are you currently working?!!! "Tell me your salary history for every job you've had!!!"

I asked her if we could table that part of the conversation and discuss the duties of the role. She refused and became louder and more irate. Concluding with " if you won't give me your salary history were done for today and I will not be forwarding your resume to the hiring manager."

The call was just weird and disturbing,

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newyork, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newyork, Scotland (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IAC in March 2011.

interview was technical they checked the basics of six sigma, various quality control practices, about the audit procedures and main emphasis on lean management. Most quality control techniques such as control charts, failure mode effective analysis and documentations. Also the knowledge regarding the environmental policy in Uk .

Interview Questions
    • What lean management project did i executed in my workspace and why only that project.   Answer Question
    You can negotiate on the basic salary if you have an experience.

Mobile Analyst Interview

Very straightfoward and easy interview process. Had a phone interview with HR and another one with a senior member before being brought into the office. Once I was at the office I got a tour of the building and sat down with two other senior members and was just asked pretty straight forward behavioral questions and it seemed more of a fit interview.

Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IAC.

meet with lots of mid-level and upper-management

Fast

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IAC in January 2010.

was connected through a recruiter who places the hiring manager, very personable team

Interview Questions
    • solid engineer test, some white boarding and design challanges   Answer Question
    Pretty straight forward and depending on experience

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The beginning of the interview process was an email grapevine first through general contact, then through HR, then through a lower departmental executive and eventually ending with the Marketing Manager. I applied through non-traditional manners and won the interview with good email decorum. There was one phone interview, one interview with the head of the department, and one with my potential manager. HR was incredibly kind and helpful. With IAC being an internet company, QUICK responses to emails helped.

Interview Questions
    Hours and pre-arranged off-days were very flexible. The internship was unpaid.

Product Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at IAC.

The interview went through many stages. Started from a phone interview, to multiple rounds of face to face interviews. I had a panel of 5 people interview and then interview at the leadership level.

Interview Questions
    • There were lot of questions tied to specific features to improve the product   Answer Question
    I dont go back and forth much.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IAC.

1 phone interview followed by a programming test
    This was followed by about 4-5 in-person interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would design a browser   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at IAC in October 2012.

They treat you with a lot of respect, Interview is besides the point, but the level of respect they offer is tremendous.

Interview Questions
    • They don't interview they call it a meeting. It is usually informal style.   Answer Question
    No negotiation there offer was very good out rightly.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IAC in September 2011.

a program skill test(coding) first(DP on tree), then two rounds f2f interviews.

Interview Questions
    • given a tree, with a number assigned to each node, and a size N, find the maximum subtree such that: a. it contains N nodes, b. maximizes sum of nodes in the subtree   View Answer
    • how much do you know of NIO package in Java?   View Answer
    there's no negotiation, coz its employ from school and I was satisfied with the pay.