IAC Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 19, 2014
12 interviews

2.8

Product Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at IAC.

meet with lots of mid-level and upper-management

Fast

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IAC in January 2010.

was connected through a recruiter who places the hiring manager, very personable team

Interview Questions
    • solid engineer test, some white boarding and design challanges   Answer Question
    Pretty straight forward and depending on experience

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The beginning of the interview process was an email grapevine first through general contact, then through HR, then through a lower departmental executive and eventually ending with the Marketing Manager. I applied through non-traditional manners and won the interview with good email decorum. There was one phone interview, one interview with the head of the department, and one with my potential manager. HR was incredibly kind and helpful. With IAC being an internet company, QUICK responses to emails helped.

Interview Questions
    Hours and pre-arranged off-days were very flexible. The internship was unpaid.

Product Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at IAC.

The interview went through many stages. Started from a phone interview, to multiple rounds of face to face interviews. I had a panel of 5 people interview and then interview at the leadership level.

Interview Questions
    • There were lot of questions tied to specific features to improve the product   Answer Question
    I dont go back and forth much.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at IAC.

1 phone interview followed by a programming test
    This was followed by about 4-5 in-person interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would design a browser   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at IAC in October 2012.

They treat you with a lot of respect, Interview is besides the point, but the level of respect they offer is tremendous.

Interview Questions
    • They don't interview they call it a meeting. It is usually informal style.   Answer Question
    No negotiation there offer was very good out rightly.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at IAC in September 2011.

a program skill test(coding) first(DP on tree), then two rounds f2f interviews.

Interview Questions
    • given a tree, with a number assigned to each node, and a size N, find the maximum subtree such that: a. it contains N nodes, b. maximizes sum of nodes in the subtree   View Answer
    • how much do you know of NIO package in Java?   View Answer
    there's no negotiation, coz its employ from school and I was satisfied with the pay.

Software Engineering Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IAC in June 2009.

Firstly, the hiring manager called me through the phone, and ask me technique interview questions and current status. After 3 days, HR people scheduled on-site interview for me, such as air-ticket and hotel.
    During the on-site interview, 5 persons were met, and go to local restaurant for lunch. After on-site, about one week, offered.

Marketing Technical Support Specialist Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at IAC in August 2008.

Regular traditional interview. Only had to go to one interview. Showed location and introduced me to employeeds.

Interview Questions
    • What is the highest pressure situations you have been under in recent years   Answer Question

Decide leaving the state.

Junior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at IAC in September 2007.

Phone Interview. In office consisted of speaking with VP and meeting with 3 members of product team.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated 5% increase from offer.

Worked for IAC? Contribute to the Community!