IAP Worldwide Services Interview Questions

2.0

Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services.

Interview

Very rushed and not highly accurate. Some issues got fixed later. They assume you will take the job.

Interview Questions

• none, it was all about getting onboard   1 Answer

Negotiation

none, fixed offer take it or leave it

Civil Engineering - Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services.

Interview

Interview process was easy. The company took over an existing military contract and retained 90% of the existing employees. We all basically just went through the motions. There were no real "test" questions, the interviewers just tried to get an understanding of our current jobs and if we fit into the job position/categories that they had planned for. There were some minor changes (mainly not retaining a few managers) but mostly everyone was in their same jobs, just with a new logo on their business cards.

Negotiation

They asked us to tell them what we currently make.

Construction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IAP Worldwide Services (Mountain View, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

These gentlemen seemed really nice when I initially interviewed with them. On my second interview, or so I thought, the manager asked me to stay for the day and "see the process" as he said. It just felt odd to sit through an entire "day-in-the-life" of these guys to "see the process". It was an interesting but odd experience to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Do you like fast paced work, with sometimes an extremely heavy workload?   1 Answer

It just was not the environment I was looking to enter.

Procurement Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at IAP Worldwide Services.

Interview

Knew peopl that was working there at the time so little or no interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compnay was not aware of the costs in the UAE

Procurement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IAP Worldwide Services in June 2011.

Interview

Very easy, Applied online. Was called for interview, spoke to management was hired few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy they gave me what I said I would take.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IAP Worldwide Services (Cape Canaveral, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

Very thorough and well-planned process. Recruiters did a great job of communicating and facilitating the process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straight forward - recruiter was middleman and was honest about salary bands and starting rates

Lead Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services (Kabul (Afghanistan)).

Interview

You would need to submit the resume to the IPAWS.com website first. The resume should be short, one page with emphasis on specific projects, tasks that the company looks for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary and contract terms.

Vice President Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IAP Worldwide Services (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in March 2013.

Interview

Was an incumbent employee from former contract holder. Process was simply accepting offer. Had normal amount of documentation to produce. Company had difficulty with organization at this stage. They kept losing paperwork. Had to submit documents 3 times before the process was complete.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Accept offer, or decline and return home.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in `Alījān (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at IAP Worldwide Services (`Alījān (Afghanistan)) in March 2010.

Interview

SImple and fast. Straight to the point. Made you feel at ease.

Negotiation

Fast and simple. No hassles.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at IAP Worldwide Services in January 2008.

Interview

hiring process was average.