IASIS Healthcare Interview Questions

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare.

Interview

Interview began with unit manager, very open and friendly. Toured the 2nd floor and answered my questions honestly. Second interview with Director of Nursing of Tempe St Luke's, very stiff, formal, and uncaring of my current situation( no hospital experience since 2011 due to family passing away and taking care of outstanding debt). Not offered this position.

Interview Questions

• The job description failed to mention that the 3rd floor is a corrections unit and it was mandatory to float there. Also, no self scheduling, you get one day a week to request off, period. The nurse to patient ratio is also 6 to 1.   1 Answer

Collections Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at IASIS Healthcare (South Jordan, UT) in August 2014.

Interview

This was an internal interview for a supervisor position. Those in attendance were all of tge collections supervisors, department managers, and office director. Questions that were asked could have (and probably did) come right off a website. There were no thoughtful or insightfull questions asked. All questions were very generic. i had the impression that this was just a formality. The decision had already been made despite my responses and despite the fact that I was the most qualified candidate for the position. The director had chosen an under qualified candidate with little, to no supervisory experience or education.

Interview Questions

• If you want the answers to any of their interview questions, just review all the standard questions found on the internet.   1 Answer

Unit Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at IASIS Healthcare.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is fairly simple, though a slow process. It takes HR a while to approve a job posting, then we usually interview people over a period of two weeks..then paperwork and background check...slow

Interview Questions

• I don't remember my interview questions. The questions that I ask potential employees during an interview is: How do you prioritize and maintain project deadlines when you're busy and other directors are giving you assignments in addition to your work load.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.

Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare in May 2014.

Interview

Everyone in the interview as very friendly and outgoing, as well as willing to answer all of the questions posed. Very detailed in explaining job requirements and job description. Staff was very friendly and well informed so that all job details were covered during the interview process. The entire process was a positive experience and only took approximately an hour.

Interview Questions

• How would your skills and experience impact our company?   Answer Question

Prior Authorization Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare (Tampa, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

I only had one interview. I heard back in a timely fashion. The interview was great. The interviewers put me at ease and asked pertinent questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I submitted my salary request and they met it.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 members of this company after being in contact with a recruiter. The interviews were held at a hotel and they were interviewing people, sometimes 3 at a time in two separate rooms for 2 1/2 days. They were anxious to begin doing business. There would only be a week's worth of training, and their target date was to start within 2 weeks of the interviews, despite the fact that their office space was not even furnished yet. One interviewer's questions seemed mechanical. I did not feel either one of them had a solid idea as to what their goals were, or how they were going to accomplish what they said they wanted to do.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where you did not agree with a policy that was instituted?   1 Answer

Operations - Physician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare.

Interview

I never really interviewed. my company was acquired and I came along with the company, establishing a new department in conjunction with our old company, and my responsibilities with that company. The company was very very helpful in my relocation and orientation process, and supported me fully throughout my employment.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions asked. I met the COO and her finance person for about three minutes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating was necessary - they paid market rates.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I was a referral to HR, then interviewed with department head.

Interview Questions

• No question was difficult. Be yourself and care about people.   1 Answer

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

Received initial phone call to screen my interest. Then was offered an in person interview. I was interviewed by two supervisors from the same dept. They did not seem to know how to interview well to be honest. Then asked to complete a typing exam, basic admin. profile. Final step was to complete and pass a background and urine analysis.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the medicaid industry?   1 Answer
    • What is your best attribute to this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simply asked if I would except their offer.

Business Office Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2011.

Interview

Two interviews, with Assistant Business Office Director and management staff, then with regional director and management staff. I was already an employee for IASIS, so it was an internal promotion.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to better your current work environment for others?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate. Told I was at the upper end of the supervisory pay range. I was already working for IASIS, so it was just a promotion.