IASIS Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2014
Updated Sep 29, 2014

2.8

Unit Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at IASIS Healthcare.

Hiring and interview process is fairly simple, though a slow process. It takes HR a while to approve a job posting, then we usually interview people over a period of two weeks..then paperwork and background check...slow

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember my interview questions. The questions that I ask potential employees during an interview is: How do you prioritize and maintain project deadlines when you're busy and other directors are giving you assignments in addition to your work load.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate.

Therapist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare in May 2014.

Everyone in the interview as very friendly and outgoing, as well as willing to answer all of the questions posed. Very detailed in explaining job requirements and job description. Staff was very friendly and well informed so that all job details were covered during the interview process. The entire process was a positive experience and only took approximately an hour.

Interview Questions
    • How would your skills and experience impact our company?   Answer Question

Prior Authorization Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare in May 2014.

I only had one interview. I heard back in a timely fashion. The interview was great. The interviewers put me at ease and asked pertinent questions.

Interview Questions
    I submitted my salary request and they met it.

Utilization Review Case Manager RN Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare.

I was interviewed by 2 members of this company after being in contact with a recruiter. The interviews were held at a hotel and they were interviewing people, sometimes 3 at a time in two separate rooms for 2 1/2 days. They were anxious to begin doing business. There would only be a week's worth of training, and their target date was to start within 2 weeks of the interviews, despite the fact that their office space was not even furnished yet. One interviewer's questions seemed mechanical. I did not feel either one of them had a solid idea as to what their goals were, or how they were going to accomplish what they said they wanted to do.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a situation where you did not agree with a policy that was instituted?   View Answer

Operations - Physician Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare.

I never really interviewed. my company was acquired and I came along with the company, establishing a new department in conjunction with our old company, and my responsibilities with that company. The company was very very helpful in my relocation and orientation process, and supported me fully throughout my employment.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions asked. I met the COO and her finance person for about three minutes.   View Answer
    No negotiating was necessary - they paid market rates.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare in January 2012.

I was a referral to HR, then interviewed with department head.

Interview Questions
    • No question was difficult. Be yourself and care about people.   View Answer

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare in November 2011.

Received initial phone call to screen my interest. Then was offered an in person interview. I was interviewed by two supervisors from the same dept. They did not seem to know how to interview well to be honest. Then asked to complete a typing exam, basic admin. profile. Final step was to complete and pass a background and urine analysis.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about the medicaid industry?   View Answer
    • What is your best attribute to this company?   View Answer
    Simply asked if I would except their offer.

Business Office Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare in September 2011.

Two interviews, with Assistant Business Office Director and management staff, then with regional director and management staff. I was already an employee for IASIS, so it was an internal promotion.

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to better your current work environment for others?   View Answer
    Unable to negotiate. Told I was at the upper end of the supervisory pay range. I was already working for IASIS, so it was just a promotion.

Radiology Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare in November 2009.

Largely female HR departments at all three Phoenix, AZ hospitals, except for one male. Hiring done largely on basis of experience in years and interview with staff one would be working with. Show and tell.

Interview Questions
    • Was never specifically told my PRN job that I was hired for would never be converted into a FT job with benefits.   Answer Question
    More like "take it or leave it."

Night Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at IASIS Healthcare in August 2009.

I never had one. Was hired on the spot.

There really wasn't any.