IATA

Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Best if you have a network in the organisation. The HR may not work very quickly due to the nature of their business but through a contact, I was able to get my CV and Cover letter directly to the HR. Within a fortnight, I received an email inviting me for an interview, which can be done either by phone or face-to-face, and in a very open and friendly fashion. The HR manager will be accompanied by the Head of that particular team you are keen to join. All they want is to know the candidate better.

Interview Questions
  • They really were interested in the jobs I did beforehand and my qualifications. Asked about what I learnt in university that would apply to the job here. They asked why I did not want to pursue a more professional position given my professional qualifications.   Answer Question
No, as an intern allowance at IATA is fixed. In Singapore, this is the gross salary and the candidate gets an additional 16% on top of this allowance into the pension fund.

Other Interview Reviews for IATA

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IATA in June 2014.

Five managers facing you, ask you many different quesitons for about an hour. Each has a laptop with them. Perform pretty well besides the stress you get. Quesitons are not hard, mostly very nice questions. A simple task to do. That's it.

Interview Questions
    • Not very difficult question, a task to do   View Answer
    No negotiation

Intern Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at IATA in September 2011.

Casual interview. Still waiting on response. Not very difficult.