IATA Interview Questions & Reviews in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (1)
- Head of Department (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Safety (1)
- Customer Services Representative (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Business Development Intern (1)
- Intern, Project Management (1)
- Office Boy (1)
- Analyst Remittance and Settlement (1)
- Intern Ground Operations Audit (1)
Analyst Remittance and Settlement Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at IATA in January 2011.
Interview Details – Same as in other jobs. Final approval comes from Geneva.
Interview Question – The psicological test from Human Capital + the test to enter each area are not easy to pass if you don't know much about the topic View Answer
Negotiation Details – What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?