IB Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IB Group in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was asked by the Director to join the company. It was because I was recommended by a friend. I felt lucky that this job came by at a time when I needed it, but I was skeptical about the fact that there was no interview! I was being offered a job without even meeting me all because someone said that I was good? A very humbling experience but also reeks of nepotism.

Interview Question – You do understand that you will be working 24X7, 365 days a year?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a raise of 40% over my pervious CTC!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for IB Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IB Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IB Group employees and interview candidates.