IBC Bank Teller Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chickasha, OK

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at IBC Bank (Chickasha, OK) in April 2013.

Interview

Just one interview. The interview last 15 minutes. Did not give much detail about job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBC Bank

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IBC Bank (San Antonio, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Printed out the application online and went to turn it in and was asked to complete a math test that so easy- like 2nd grade math. After that I was told that I would be called in for an interview well I got a call two weeks later asking to come in for an interview. There was no set time I could basically walk in anytime well I arrived early and dressed professional. I had to go through a pre-screening to see if I would move onto the second round and I did. I was asked to come to conference room where I had a one on one interview with a branch manager we joked around and got off topic a couple of times but he basically read off a 6 page booklet. He told me I would be hired if I passed the background and credit check and that I would hear from them in three days. I never got the call I guess they thought my school loans were too much and that's why I didn't get hired. I probably would have declined either way because they want you to call people with existing bank accounts to open even more accounts. Basically they just care about how many accounts they have and want to be ahead of all the other banks the interviewer even said it himself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IBC Bank (San Antonio, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Basic math test then questions on personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation they are set on pay

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IBC Bank in March 2008.

Interview

Interviewed twice - once by supervisor and once by branch manager. Job expectations were covered quite well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing. Salary is set in stone.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at IBC Bank in February 2008.

Interview

Very short and precise, enjoyed the overall experience.