IBERIABANK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Universal Banker Interview

Universal Banker
Little Rock, AR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at IBERIABANK in August 2012.

Interview Details – (It's better to know someone currently working for the bank) There are two interviews. The first is a brief interview with the hiring manager at a branch/location that the position is for. Second interview will be with the Retail Market Manager where you can discuss the pay in more detail for the position.

Interview Question – It's usually the generic questions asked at most interviews."Prior banking experience is a plus, mention as must retail or cash handling experience as possible. Drug test and credit check is required.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really much negotiation.

Management Associate Interview

Management Associate
New Orleans, LA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at IBERIABANK.

Interview Details – Series of in person interviews with various people - CFO, director of Management development program, etc. The interviews all occurred on the same day and were very straightforward. No technical questions asked.

Interview Question – Who did you know to get this job interview?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at IBERIABANK in November 2011.

Interview Details – Easy and casual format

Interview Question – Do you have experience in networking and business development?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little room for negotiation on salary/benefits

Universal Banker Interview

Universal Banker
Lafayette, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IBERIABANK in October 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very "by the book." They ask all the same generic questions that you can find online.

Interview Question – Name 3 faults that you have.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – You have to go into the meeting with a figure in your head, and not settle for any less. NEVER ACCEPT THE FIRST OFFER!!!

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
Lafayette, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IBERIABANK in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online for this position. I was called about a week later and set up a phone interview for the following day. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was pretty detailed. I was then invited, during the interview, to go in for a face-to-face.

I met with the person I spoke with and her supervisor. Both were very friendly, asked a lot of questions, and took notes. They smiled a lot and were personable.

I was told they would make a decision by the end of the next week and would contact me. I was in fact contacted, but did not get the position.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to be creative in order to get a project done timely.   Answer Question

Lead Teller Interview

Lead Teller
Sarasota, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at IBERIABANK in March 2012.

Interview Details – I would like to change my job and I probably have more interview to go. I like to pass my interview this time

Interview Question – Do you have any question   View Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
New Orleans, LA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IBERIABANK in May 2010.

Interview Details – Referred for position through an employee and subsequently applied through corporate website. First interview was a 1-on-1 with hiring manager, very standard HR-type questions (3 best/worst qualities, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.). Second interview with department head was more informal and conversational.

Interview Question – What are your 3 worst qualities.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Pay was drastically below market for position and requested education/experience, accepted competing offer for better position and 2x the base compensation.

Teller Interview

Teller
Springdale, AR

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at IBERIABANK in September 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted my application online and after a couple of weeks they called me to set up an interview. I went in and they interviewed me. The branch manager asked a lot of questions about my resume and my goals, cash handling experience, work and training availability and why I wanted to work there. The people there were very nice. Its a fairly new bank and didn't really ask any behavioral or situational questions.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Iberia bank?   View Answers (2)

Head Teller Interview

Head Teller

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at IBERIABANK in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was asked to tell the interviewer about myself. And to list some of my strengths and weakness, and to tell what they would be missing if they didn't hire me. They asked what i think are the qualities of a good employees as well as what makes a good leader. They did make an offer but said they would get back with me.

Interview Question – What would we be missing if we didn't hire you?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller
Lafayette, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IBERIABANK in May 2009.

Interview Details – They contacted me right after I applied. I came in, did one on one interview, took some standard test, and received a call one week later with a offer.

Interview Question – what are your weakness   Answer Question

Worked for IBERIABANK? Contribute to the Community!