IBM

Updated Feb 11, 2015
Updated Feb 11, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at IBM in November 2013.

Applied on October 23rd. Got called for an interview on October 30th. Got flown out to Baton Rouge November 7th. Had a technical and personality interview on November 8th. Received job offer November 20th.

Interview Questions
  • What is inheritance?
    What is encapsulation?
    What is an object?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IBM in August 2010.

I applied online, got an e-mail for a technical phone interview which was for around 45 mins. then i was called in for an interview on site which was a one on one technical and resume review which was hardly for 15 mins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IBM in February 2010.

Two interviews, one technical and one behavioral. The interviews were conducted back to back and then the offer letter was sent within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to completely describe a project I did years before.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at IBM in May 2009.

It was for an internship position and I only had one phone interview. It was relatively low on technical questions since they were looking for someone soon. They did go through some of my previous work and since I had a decent portfolio for an intern the offer was easy to get.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't expecting questions about management and team work since it was a technical job. Questions like how did you work with the team when deadlines were not met or working with someone who was not a good collaborator, etc.   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBM in March 2009.

The interview process started with a phone interview. Then I was called in to do 2 1:1 interviews. The first was a technical interview, the second was a behavioral interview. 2 days later, I got a call with the job offer

Non-negotiable

Applications Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IBM.

Additional point is get Jobs in MNC are Just concentrate on basics of any stream whatever like either in theoretically or practically that's what I did it I got it..

Applications Developer Interview

IBM conducted one telephonic and another f2f interview. Telephonic was technical while f2f was hr interview. Both lasted for around half an hour. Questions were easy and related to the job requirement. Hiring process is accomplished online from beginning though end.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. All questions were basic to the technology and if interviewee has got good practical experience he/she can answer all.   Answer Question
    Ask for good compensation/joining bonus as you might not get good hikes once you have joined the company.

Applications Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at IBM in November 2013.

interview process went on smoothly it took just 4 days to complete both technical and HR process .

1)telephonic round
    2)technical round
    3)HR and Manager round

they told that interview was cleared and asked to submit the documents , but no offer was released .... overall interview was okay no hard questions they just test whether candidate can work on any requirement

Applications Developer Interview

interviewed at IBM in October 2013.

I got a call from HR of IBM Solutions Delivery and scheduled me to the 2nd stage, technical Interview. I had the tech interview with foreigner interviewer. Then after that call, I received no call from IBM regarding the status so I mailed them to ask any update. Then they informed me that I passed the 2nd stage and will update me soon for client interview. But months passed and still no movement. Then I've inquired and find out that my application expires. Geez. Poor process.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IBM in November 2012.

The recruitment process consisted in 3 tests I took in the same day. First one was a Java basics test which actually focused more on OOP general concepts and I had 45 minutes to finish it. The second was an SQL test, including some questions about theoretical knowledge and also some queries - medium difficulty. For this one I had one hour to complete it. The third and final one was an English language test. After finishing with all this technical stuff, I had an interview with the project team leader, which did not last more than half an hour and was a general discussion.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult at all considering that this was an internship application, and their purpose was more to test general programming concepts I should have had from university.   Answer Question