IBM

IBM Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software License Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IBM in June 2011.

Interview required previous mainframe/server experience in an operations environment or one of those supporting roles (production support or helpdesk). Hiring manager asked if I could explain lpars in relation to a mainframe CPU and also asked if I was familiar with associated mips or MSUs of a given system. He also asked if I was familiar with any of IBM's Tivoli products.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I was comfortable working with peers in India or South America.   View Answer
    I was familiar with the going rate across the industry and negotiated successfully based on past experience.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IBM in August 2010.

For me it was easy since I had already worked for the client I was interviewing for, in this position and only had an interview about the new application I was going to work with.

Interview Questions