IBM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software License Analyst Interview

Software License Analyst
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IBM in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interview required previous mainframe/server experience in an operations environment or one of those supporting roles (production support or helpdesk). Hiring manager asked if I could explain lpars in relation to a mainframe CPU and also asked if I was familiar with associated mips or MSUs of a given system. He also asked if I was familiar with any of IBM's Tivoli products.

Interview Question – I was asked if I was comfortable working with peers in India or South America.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was familiar with the going rate across the industry and negotiated successfully based on past experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at IBM in August 2010.

Interview Details – For me it was easy since I had already worked for the client I was interviewing for, in this position and only had an interview about the new application I was going to work with.

Interview Question – Do not recall.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!

IBM Videos

IBM – Why Work for Us?

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can cultivate your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IBM interview questions and advice in Alpharetta, GA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IBM employees and interview candidates.