IBM Applications Developer Interview Questions

2.9

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baton Rouge, LA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at IBM in November 2013.

Applied on October 23rd. Got called for an interview on October 30th. Got flown out to Baton Rouge November 7th. Had a technical and personality interview on November 8th. Received job offer November 20th.

Interview Questions
  • What is inheritance?
    What is encapsulation?
    What is an object?
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IBM in February 2010.

Two interviews, one technical and one behavioral. The interviews were conducted back to back and then the offer letter was sent within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to completely describe a project I did years before.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 months - interviewed at IBM in May 2009.

It was for an internship position and I only had one phone interview. It was relatively low on technical questions since they were looking for someone soon. They did go through some of my previous work and since I had a decent portfolio for an intern the offer was easy to get.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't expecting questions about management and team work since it was a technical job. Questions like how did you work with the team when deadlines were not met or working with someone who was not a good collaborator, etc.   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IBM in August 2010.

I applied online, got an e-mail for a technical phone interview which was for around 45 mins. then i was called in for an interview on site which was a one on one technical and resume review which was hardly for 15 mins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at IBM in March 2009.

The interview process started with a phone interview. Then I was called in to do 2 1:1 interviews. The first was a technical interview, the second was a behavioral interview. 2 days later, I got a call with the job offer

Non-negotiable

Applications Developer Interview

IBM conducted one telephonic and another f2f interview. Telephonic was technical while f2f was hr interview. Both lasted for around half an hour. Questions were easy and related to the job requirement. Hiring process is accomplished online from beginning though end.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. All questions were basic to the technology and if interviewee has got good practical experience he/she can answer all.   Answer Question
    Ask for good compensation/joining bonus as you might not get good hikes once you have joined the company.

Applications Developer Interview

interviewed at IBM in October 2013.

I got a call from HR of IBM Solutions Delivery and scheduled me to the 2nd stage, technical Interview. I had the tech interview with foreigner interviewer. Then after that call, I received no call from IBM regarding the status so I mailed them to ask any update. Then they informed me that I passed the 2nd stage and will update me soon for client interview. But months passed and still no movement. Then I've inquired and find out that my application expires. Geez. Poor process.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

interviewed at IBM in July 2012.

first there was aptitude consisting of series and maths.then there was english consisting mainly prepostions.then there was interview

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at IBM in May 2010.

Its pretty simple and straight forward process.
    1) technical interview
    2) PDM round
    3) HR round

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurangābād, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangābād, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at IBM in June 2008.

I got through campus. We had one writen test. written test was mainly non-technical apti question only. followed by one interview. Interview was pretty simple. mainly had simple questions like LinkedList prgram, oops questions. some OS related questions etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!