IBM Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2015

2.5

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bangalore (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

there were 4 rounds of interview: first round was written exam in which we went through with 3 different kind of exams of different timelines. second round was group discussion where they filter those who are good in communication skill .third round was technical round where they filter those who are good in different subject related to company environmnet. fourth round was HR where they were concerned about future plans .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no ..i accepted the terms and condition ,offered by company

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Calcutta (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

I was selected in a referral drive, the hiring process consisted of 4 rounds and it finished in 2 days. >The first round was a online aptitude test it consisted of 36questions & each question was to answered within 2min 30sec, there was no negative marking. >The second round was a English writing round in which we had to write a business email. >Third round was GD >The final round was a 2 on 1 personal interview in which technical & HR was taken together.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Chennai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

On first day, online aptitude test took place. It was really tough. Only 100 candidates out of 1000 cleared the first round, and were called on for next rounds. We have been told that the next very day would contain two interviews - one technical and one HR. Both technical and HR rounds took place in same row. And, in the evening results were announced, and luckily my name was there in the list of 20 selected candidates.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Calcutta (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

I got selected from my college campus. So everything was based on my educational knowledge and aptitude.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Good Knowledge on Support online test: all the techinical question that to filling the blanks and multiple choice, technical interview : whatever we have updated in the resume, Hr round rest of the things i.e package and date of joining

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Good interview and very friendly people. Some questions were tough but was challenging to face. Some questions were tough but was challenging to face. Some questions were tough but was challenging to face. Some questions were tough but was challenging to face.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

3 rounds process. 1. Aptitude Reasoning ( Elimination round ). Questions based on number series ( AP, GP, Next Term, Probability ). Each question had a specific time limit of 215 sec. 2. English ( mcq based). Mostly business communication. 3. HR and Technical Interview.

Interview Questions

• MCQ based questions on Number pattern, Sequence Series, Business Communication. Describe the Final Year Project for Fresher. Current project working on..( for experienced candidate ). A comparison between College / Previous Employer and IBM   1 Answer

Negotiation

Joining Date. Salary Location

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (New Delhi (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

It started with an Aptitude Test which consists of Maths, Logical Reasoning, Analytic following by an English Test where we need to read the paragraph and have to write a letter summarizing the paragraph. After that, selected candidates proceeded for Group Discussion and the very next day we had a Face to Face Interview.

Interview Questions

• They basically inquired about the major projects of the final year. The basics of Programming (C/C++ Concepts)   1 Answer

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

!st round: Number Series and Aptitude, 2.15 min timer for each question.. That was a distraction but the question were easy to answer. Cleared my first round after waiting for 2 long hours results were declared. 2nd round: English assessment with business writing. It was for 20 mins javing 22 ques with no timer. Before the exam u can check some sample questions in m4maths.com

Interview Questions

• Difficult was the timer in aptitude round. If u clear it then u r in   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Manipala (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Just one on campus interview with immediate reaults as you finish it. They plan to take many students with good gpa so it is pretty easy to land the job