IBM Interview Questions in Bangalore

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.8

Problem Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBM (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of interview, questions fairly easy and experience based. they also had online test skill based after 2 rounds of interview . Questions were ITIL based. HR interview was covered in 2nd round along with technical round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an instance where you analysed and implemented a solution successfully via problem management   1 Answer

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at IBM (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I got a Inmail from recruiter (IBM employee) who found my profile on linkedin. We moved on mail and call conversation. JD was very much relevant to me. Round1: HR tech validation and JD matching Round2: Techies with brief 30min discussion on profile and what exactly I do. matching points with requirement and some basic tech details. Round3: Final. at IBM office Pune. Discussed detailed on tech questions, how to and what details. It was for 1 hr with tech team on call. Round4: Offer details. I got offer after around 2 months of first call. It's damn slow process with IBM. I declined as I read all detailed reviews of IBM and growth. I wasn't very interested to go Banglore. Offered band B7. 9years work exp.

Interview Questions

• Project specific details, How to connect DB (say oracle) from py, java, shell script? Details on hadoop architecture, nosqls, mysql, shell script, etc   1 Answer

I got offer after around 2 months of first call meanwhile I had another offer in hand. It's damn slow and frustrating process with IBM. I declined as I read all detailed reviews of IBM and growth. I wasn't very interested to go Banglore.

Storage Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBM (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth.The entire process took only 2 hrs , The interview pannel was available on time and they conducted technical and manager round on time Got the result on the same day

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBM (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The position is for UI developer, i got call through one consultancy. They asked oh you don't have proper knowledge by seeing my resume and asked only you don't have particuler field knowledge so we don't won't to west your time at least they can ask questions in that field.

Associate Technical Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IBM (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was good. they checked basically confidence. Der wer 3 rounds - 1. online apti - containing math questions with time limit on each question- it was easy. 2. communication skills round containing hr questions, 3. technical / PDM round asked questions regarding current skill set and whatever was mentioned in resume.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IBM (Bangalore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Four technical rounds and one HR round. Interviews were focused on basic skill set. I had applied for opening in ISL which is the best place to work in IBM. The only problem is that the HR are not professional when it comes to scheduling interviews. I had to run behind them to schedule my next rounds.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBM (Bangalore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

first round:aptitude online test second round:english again its online and interview round asked basics c,c++ and asked what is ur fav subject...i said os on os they asked operating system:what is thrashing concept,,what is deadlock,, what is semaphore and in mangeral round they asked about ma project.... and about final year project

Interview Questions

• if i invest u 5lakh rs on ur project...then what u will return me as a product   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBM (Bangalore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

One Aptitute test and one Vocabulary and E-mailing test. Both were online tests. Aptitutde test was there for an hour, while Other one was of 20 minute. Whoever have cleared these round will almost get into the company unless and until they do some blunders. Process was very easy if you have gone through some Soft skill training and know some basic Mathematics and Programming langauges.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBM (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

One Apti round with logical reasoning and Pattern questions as well- questions were good but the cut off was low- around 50-60%, One Verbal English round- very easy and cut off was also low- around 70-80% and then one H R round in the end. This was also quite simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBM (Bangalore (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

hiring process took place through.Around 46 students are selected.The test was adaptive and all based on series questions ad followed by English test.(tense ,fill in appropriate word .sentence correction type questions.easy to answer)

Interview Questions

• NO difficult questins.Just brief introduction of ypurself and general questions   Answer Question