IBM Interview Questions & Reviews in Burlington, VT

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at IBM in January 2010.

Interviewed with several hiring managers from different departments. Disconnect between HR and management as I was interviewed for a process Job and I had originally applied for equipment maintenance. Got to meet several techs and had a tour of the manufacturing line. They went over basic job requirements and protocol.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. Basic behavioral questions with a mix of chit chat about social life. Nothing technical at all was discussed.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate as I was right out of college

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at IBM.

After I submitted an application I was contacted within about a week. From there I had about 3 phone interviews with different people. After that I was invited to visit on site and go through a full day of interviews and a tour of the facility. There were about 4 more interviews that day. A couple days after the interview, I was sent an offer. Communication throughout the entire process was either through email or phone and they were very prompt with their responses. Throughout the whole process everyone I interacted with was very friendly and during the onsite visit I felt everyone was very proud to work there.

Interview Questions
    Yes. Definitely negotiate and ask for more than you want, there's a good chance you can get it or at least close to it.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at IBM in December 2009.

IBM's overall interview process was very positive. All employees made me feel like I was the guest of honor, and it was the company's privilege to have me there. I was handed off to various employees, mostly to ask about the workplace environment.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly no technical question, just general inquiries into items on my resume; but no 'give me a time when...' questions.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate, and the prospect was raised by my hiring manager.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IBM in December 2009.

I was hired through an on campus process. It was poorly managed from a communications standpoint.

Interview Questions
    One sided, at IBM you take or leave the offer generally.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!