IBM

IBM Deskside Support Representative Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Deskside Support Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IBM in February 2014.

Plain and standard.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Deskside Support Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at IBM in May 2010.

The phone call consisted of a conference call that lasted about 45 minutes. It was with the Team Manager, Team Leader and a Site Focal. They were looking for someone who was able to be personable with customers as this was a face to face customer support job. They were also looking for someone who was able to be a self starter and work at an even pace. You had to be able to be honest with people, tell them if you were not going to meet their time frames and be able to explain what had happened and what you could possibly do about it. They liked hearing that I was willing to tell a customer that I didn't know the answer but I would get back to them. They also liked hearing the fact that I understood that the most important thing was that the customer be able to get back to doing their job as soon as possible. That is IBMs goal is knowing that you have the customer's best interests at heart.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if you had a situation with a computer that was not working and you did not know what to do?   Answer Question