IBM

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Essex Junction, VT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Essex Junction, VT

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IBM.

IBM came to the college campus and hosted open interviews, they took my resume and contacted me within 72 hours.

This was followed up with a 1 hour phone interview and upon completion I was asked to come onsite for another interview. This started with breakfast between myself and a hiring manager and then a 45 minute presentation to a group of managers and engineers.

I had several 30 minute interviews with various managers and engineers at IBM and lunch was also provided.

At the end of the day I was asked which position I liked best and with what department best fit me.

I was offered the position within a week with the department I chose.

The offer was more than generous for a fresh college graduate.

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Development Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IBM.

Applied online through campus recruiting fair. Had been chosen to go to NYC for the first screen interview. The interviewer was not looking for the background which matched to mine (VLSI design). He told me he will forward my resume to the right group. It might take longer to get the next round. One of my friend who has matched background in process technology got second round right one day interview next week and visited the foundry. Overall, I think they should have a telephone call before calling candidates for a trip (not paid)

Interview Questions