IBM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Dublin, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IBM in February 2014.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interviews, fairly easy. They basically wanted a walk through of your resume, and past projects. What are some of your best and worst qualities, just basic interview questions. IBM flew me out to the IBM plant in Ohio. They covered the Hotel Expenses as well as the flight expenses. However, they did not have paid transportation to the hotel from the Airport. It would have been nice to have someone there waiting for me with a sign of my name, to take me to my hotel, seeing as how i am not from Ohio.

Interview Question – They were all straight forward answers.   View Answer

IBM Program Manager Database Administrator Sterling Commerce Interview

IBM Program Manager Database Administrator Sterling Commerce
Dublin, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IBM in January 2008.

Interview Details – Legacy Sterling has transitioned a large number of full-time consultants (FTC) to full time employees (FTE). This affords to "try before you buy", avoiding any buyer remorse 3-6-12 months down the road.
They are thorough in checking of credentials and references. The interviewing process included 2 HR interviews (1 phone/1 face-to-face); then three to four additional interviews, Hiring Mgr., Peer interview (sometimes a group panel), and Sr. Mgmt.

Interview Question – There were no exceptionally difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very professionally done with the HR representative...normal give & take.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!