IBM Interview Questions & Reviews in Dublin, OH

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at IBM in February 2014.

Three rounds of interviews, fairly easy. They basically wanted a walk through of your resume, and past projects. What are some of your best and worst qualities, just basic interview questions. IBM flew me out to the IBM plant in Ohio. They covered the Hotel Expenses as well as the flight expenses. However, they did not have paid transportation to the hotel from the Airport. It would have been nice to have someone there waiting for me with a sign of my name, to take me to my hotel, seeing as how i am not from Ohio.

Interview Questions
    • They were all straight forward answers.   View Answer

IBM Program Manager Database Administrator Sterling Commerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IBM in January 2008.

Legacy Sterling has transitioned a large number of full-time consultants (FTC) to full time employees (FTE). This affords to "try before you buy", avoiding any buyer remorse 3-6-12 months down the road.
    They are thorough in checking of credentials and references. The interviewing process included 2 HR interviews (1 phone/1 face-to-face); then three to four additional interviews, Hiring Mgr., Peer interview (sometimes a group panel), and Sr. Mgmt.

Interview Questions
    • There were no exceptionally difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    Very professionally done with the HR representative...normal give & take.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!