IBM

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Warwick, West Midlands, England (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at IBM in April 2010.

Interview Details – I send my CV. They phoned me. I had a brief telephone interview on my skills and reason for looking for work at IBM.
They called me in for a written test, it consisted of general IQ questions and specific programming tasks related to my experience and the position I applied for.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at IBM?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at IBM

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!

IBM Videos

IBM – Why Work for Us?

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can cultivate your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IBM Engineering interview questions and advice in United Kingdom. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IBM employees and interview candidates.