IBM GBS Entry Level Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Entry Level Consultant GBS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Herndon, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at IBM in January 2014.

Notice of my interview caught me by surprise; I am from a non-target school, and put my resume in at an engineering conference. A recruiter contacted me about 1-2 months after the event, and I was informed that I had been referred through their internal system to GBS. the interview consisted of only one round of 3, 30 minute interviews. Two were behavioral and one was a case.

Interview Questions
  • The two behavioral interviewers really liked the "tell me about yourself/walk me through your resume" question - they asked both times, my guess is to check for consistency in your answers. They also really focused on your leadership qualities and your drive for self improvement and being able to work effectively in a team. Also very results driven questions ("how much did you save the company?" type questions if it's on your resume)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

GBS Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IBM in August 2012.

3 back-to-back interviews, 2 are behavioral and one is a case study interview. Know your resume well, be able to explain what would make you a good fit for the position and be able to describe what a consultant does.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, just highlight why you would be a good consultant   Answer Question

better offers

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!