IBM

Very Easy Interview

Work Student Interview

Work Student
Stuttgart (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IBM in March 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process was stressless, just basic questions. They mainly check you background experience, and the job i applied was related to database, so they asked for basic join questions, and writing simple queries.

Interview Question – You are overqualified, do you still want to be employed for this job ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for Werkstudent/internship salary.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at IBM

Interview Details – The company I was hired for was bought by IVM, so it isnt relevant as the current interview process by IBM

Interview Question – The company I was hired for was bought by IVM, so it isnt relevant as the current interview process by IBM   Answer Question

3D Integration Interview

3D Integration

Interviewed at IBM

Interview Details – Was given an oppurtunity because of some contact there, however did not feel the people there were really interested me....one could say I got negative vibes. No brain racking interview questions at all.

Interview Question – Nothing, people were just not interested in me   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Management Consultant Interview

Management Consultant
Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at IBM in December 2010.

Interview Details – Interview Phone 1, in person 3

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

IT Specialist Interview

IT Specialist
Stuttgart (Germany)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at IBM.

Interview Details – Job fair
Invite to Assessement Center
The usual group assessement center games you might expect including 1:1 interview with my later boss

Interview Question – Be a generalist. Be open minded. Be yourself. This helps a lot.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got a good offer and did not really have to negotiate

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Stuttgart (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IBM in May 2008.

Interview Details – Was a nice atmosphere. And interesting discussion. The case study came as a surprise.

Interview Question – How do you expect the accounting sustem here works.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied in-person and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at IBM in August 2010.

Interview Details – Boring, takes several weaks, but alle managers I do meet wants to work with me

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – can´t tell me that me OTE was ok, get back and tell me about the next 5 weeks that they offer me that by now

SAP Consultant Interview

SAP Consultant
Hamburg (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IBM in June 2010.

Interview Details – I interned at IBM before and applied online. I knew one of the interviewers from my past work experience so I had an advantage. Questions included how I would deal with the travel involved, how I imagined the job to be like and what would make me qualified in particular.

Interview Questions

Senior Managing Consultant Interview

Senior Managing Consultant
Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IBM in December 2008.

Interview Details – - two separate interview appointed days
- one with a partner and a potential colleague and one with a HR person and other potential colleague
- one times with free style presentation
- only typical high level questions

good:
- no bad questions
- people was well-meant

not good:
- people was not able to gives a good impression of the future job and companies culture
- people was not able to explain the companies hierarchical model

Interview Question – to solve a case study question and to present the result   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at IBM

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!

IBM Videos

IBM – Why Work for Us?

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can cultivate your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IBM interview questions and advice in Germany. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by IBM employees and interview candidates.