IBM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Hortolândia (Brazil)

I applied through other source and the process took 8 months - interviewed at IBM in August 2010.

Interview Details – If you are in Brazil and speaks English, congrats, you've got a job.

Interview Question – Most will say that the English assessment is the toughest one, I would say its your behavior that counts. Don't panic when they ask you about the political situations. Try not to express your personal opinion unless you are asked for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – One manager interview, one language skill interview, and an offshore call with some American.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Support Representative Interview

Customer Support Representative
Hortolândia (Brazil)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at IBM in June 2010.

Interview Details – Logical Test, English Test at first. After this results, if you passed them, you will receive a call from a manager that may be interested on your resume asking you for an interview. Simple interview.

Interview Question – Ridiculous interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – All on internet, they send you an email asking for access their website, reviewing the job proposal and there you can chose to accept or not.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst
Hortolândia (Brazil)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at IBM in August 2011.

Interview Details – We had one Telephone interview with HR in portuguese, one Telephone interview with potential co-workers in English, one English test and one Group Interview. I needed to wait until the "Hiring Freeze" the company entered was over, due to the financial crisis. All the interviewers were nice to me, and their questions were related to the job.

Interview Question – Whats you best skill?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quick, as I didnt had much negotiation powers

Production Support Analyst Interview

Production Support Analyst
Hortolândia (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7 months - interviewed at IBM in November 2012.

Interview Details – Not very hard to go through an interview at IBM, specially beucase manpower available in area isn't that big. Also, due to salaries below market average is key point to determine hiring. But once your are selected to an interview, all you have to do is demonstrate self confidence and personallity. These are most valued for new hires.

Interview Question – In most situations, you apply to certain position and on interview you found out it's for something completely different. Ensure to inquire manager about position on interview. Also, be aware that you can be assign to work off-hours without further notice.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Hortolândia (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IBM in January 2012.

Interview Details – The employer got my resume from a referral program, he set up a meeting by telephone, where we talked about 40 minutes, after which he sent me a form with several technical questions to be answered, now the next step is wait the results of this.

Interview Question – What kind of management do you have today?   Answer Question

IT Architect Interview

IT Architect
Hortolândia (Brazil)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at IBM in August 2011.

Interview Details – It was a very nice interview. Good experience.
I always wanted to be back to IBM. I was transferred to AT&T due to BlueSky deal but seems IBM is pretty much internationalized than other American companies.
IBM provides a lot of opportunity to achieve a lot of professional growth.

Interview Question – What kind of systems do you know besides networking?   Answer Question

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!