IBM

Updated Dec 6, 2014

2.9

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at IBM.

First received a phone interview which was very informal. From there an interview was scheduled with two IBM representatives. Both asking questions and taking notes. Interview lasted just under an hour and there were about 8 questions. The two representatives also talked about life at IBM.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were basically all related to past experiences. Situational type questions...
    i.e Demonstrate a time where you effectively used time management to accomplish a task?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IBM in May 2013.

Applied online for new graduate position. Got an email from recruiter asking few questions. He forwarded my application to Campus Manager, who contacted me to schedule a phone interview. After that he scheduled me final interview. It was also phone interview with hiring manager, as position was based in Nova Scotia.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question. Mostly behavioral questions and some related to the resume   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IBM in September 2009.

Applied online, i had a certification on the technical work the position required, so it made it easy for the interviewer and me.

Interview questions were from the job resume/projects in the resume. Walk- through of the past experience was requested by interviews and questions were raised/asked from each of the experiences.

Interview Questions
    • What is your skill level in Websphere in a scale of 1-10   View Answer
    • What is your understanding of ITIL processes   Answer Question
    Negotiated on the joining bonus. Was offered a $5000 as joining bonus.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at IBM in January 2009.

Initially interviewed with IBM for my co-op term in school. Had to write an online aptitude test first at home. Time was limited for the test and I don't think I had enough time to finish the test, but the questions weren't too difficult nor tricky. Then had an 1 on 1 interview on campus. It was not a technical/skill interview, and only asked about experience and stuff.

After a few co-op terms, they have opening and so I just continued working there for full time after graduation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IBM in January 2009.

Hiring process was thru a job fair and first interview was done by HR, then submitted to hiring manager. After 2 weeks, technical architect would interview for about 1 hours, after passing the technical session , then hiring manager would conduct the behavioral interview, all these process took 1 months.

Interview Questions
    Hiring manager will contact you asking for salary range, advice to others please do not hesitate to negotiate.