IBM

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IBM in January 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process was thru a job fair and first interview was done by HR, then submitted to hiring manager. After 2 weeks, technical architect would interview for about 1 hours, after passing the technical session , then hiring manager would conduct the behavioral interview, all these process took 1 months.

Interview Question – Could you tell me few example of your job achievement   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hiring manager will contact you asking for salary range, advice to others please do not hesitate to negotiate.

Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at IBM in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online for new graduate position. Got an email from recruiter asking few questions. He forwarded my application to Campus Manager, who contacted me to schedule a phone interview. After that he scheduled me final interview. It was also phone interview with hiring manager, as position was based in Nova Scotia.

Interview Question – No difficult question. Mostly behavioral questions and some related to the resume   Answer Question

Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at IBM in January 2009.

Interview Details – Initially interviewed with IBM for my co-op term in school. Had to write an online aptitude test first at home. Time was limited for the test and I don't think I had enough time to finish the test, but the questions weren't too difficult nor tricky. Then had an 1 on 1 interview on campus. It was not a technical/skill interview, and only asked about experience and stuff.

After a few co-op terms, they have opening and so I just continued working there for full time after graduation.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IBM in September 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online, i had a certification on the technical work the position required, so it made it easy for the interviewer and me.

Interview questions were from the job resume/projects in the resume. Walk- through of the past experience was requested by interviews and questions were raised/asked from each of the experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiated on the joining bonus. Was offered a $5000 as joining bonus.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!